POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can you use the trace command on a heightfield? : Can you use the trace command on a heightfield? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Can you use the trace command on a heightfield?
From: Dre
Date: 7 Apr 2010 21:20:25
Message: <4bbd2f59$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, as the title states, can you use the trace command on a heightfield?

I've been trying and trying and I cant get it to work.  I've successfully
used the trace() command on isosurfaces and simple boxes, spheres but I cant
for the life of me get this to work.

Just wondering if this actually does work or I'm barking up the wrong tree!

Cheers Dre